Friday 8 February 2013

*, **Grandma's Easy Chicken Salad

*DISCLAIMER #1:  This recipe is not MY Grandma's Chicken Salad.  I found it on The Cooks Next Door.  The authors of this blog sound like real foodies and I'll definitely be following their posts in the future.
**DISCLAIMER #2:  When browsing for recipes on the Internets, I often include the search terms "grandma's" and "easy" to get to the REAL.  GOOD.  STUFF.
I mean really, what sounds better?  "Chicken Salad"...  OR............................
Wait for itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...
  "Grandma's Easy Chicken Salad"? 
I rest my case.
Craisins.  That's right.  Edge: ---- < Me living on it.
I cooked two boneless, skinless chicken breasts and shredded them in my Kitchen Aid blender.  I also used a whole cup of celery and 2 tbsp's onions (just needed more veggies in my opinion) and opted for Craisins instead of raisins.  Definite new addition to my packed lunches for work. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment