Friday 8 February 2013

Easy Roasted Potatoes

I am choosing to label this post as a "recipe."  Can I even do that when the photo, ingredients and directions fit entirely on the screen of my iPhone?  No matter.  Pinterest hath delivered yet again. 
The screenshot reads, "The most Ah-Mazing Roasted Potatoes!  These are so easy to make!  Cook a pierced potato in the microwave for 6-7 mins.  (flip every couple of mins.) til soft all the way thru.  Cut in half, then into squares (just down to the skin).  Season with butter, Parmesan & Lawry's.  Place in oven on aluminum foil-lined pan and broil for 10-15 mins.  Enjoy!!!"
Pinterest Screenshot
My Results
Jack, parsley me like one of your French grills...
I'm going to attribute the less than browned look of my vegetable subject to the glaring fluorescent lighting in my kitchen...  These potatoes really did taste roasted and melty and ah-mazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment