Monday 30 March 2015

COZY ALL THE THINGS!

I started crocheting about 6 months ago and I'm really starting to get into it.  I've been teaching myself via video tutorials and getting tons of tips and project ideas from Pinterest and various Facebook groups.  

To date, I've made:

- Sc dish rag
- C2C dish rag (gifted)
- Sc basic slippers (didn't keep but they were good practice)
- Sc mug cozy
- Granny stitch neck warmer (with fancy button closure)
- Christmas ornaments
- C2C Christmas blanket (gifted)
- Dc cowl style scarf (gifted)



My goals for the year are to finish a ripple afghan for my Dad and a Granny Square afghan for my twin.  I also feel that a tea towel topper will NEED to be made in order for me to truly earn my crochet street cred.  <Insert Hooker Joke Here>
  

No comments:

Post a Comment