Sunday 16 June 2013

QUIPPYMCFLIPPY SMASH (and roast)!!!

I like potatoes. I like smashing things.  For these reasons, this recipe seemed to be worth a shot.  Interesting potato fact #1:  Apparently there are other ways to cook a potato than boiling the ever living SHITE out of it!  Who knew?  Interesting potato fact #2:  The word potato comes from the Spanish word 'patata.'  Get a load o' thatta!
They're kind of a big dill...




Cauliflower without unhealthy amounts of Cheeze Whiz(TM) is, well...  gross.  As such, I have been diligently searching for a more refined (and generally edible) way to prepare cauliflower.  This roasted cauliflower recipe is what I be talkin' 'bouttttttttt... 
Maybe it's just me, but I feel like this photo looks like it could be ordered and [INSERT CHAIN RESTAURANT NAME]-sized.  And let's face it:  Anything that can be [INSERT CHAIN RESTAURANT NAME]-sized and made at home is ALWAYS blog worthy.
Betcha can't have just one!

No comments:

Post a Comment